Copilot Pro’s Advanced AI Features
Microsoft are excited to see that more and more people are utilizing and enjoying Microsoft Copilot for both work and life as the new year gets underway. By making Copilot, the everyday AI companion, available to millions of people worldwide, Microsoft’s hope to enable every individual and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
With over 5 billion conversations and over 5 billion images shared so far in this mission, Microsoft have achieved yet another significant milestone. As Copilot gains popularity and usage, Microsoft are getting great input on how to make it better. Two instances First, a group of Copilot power users, creators, researchers, programmers, and others want quicker access to the most recent versions of our products. Furthermore, Microsoft’s Microsoft 365 clients desire personal access to Copilot within the Microsoft 365 apps.
Microsoft are happy to announce today additional options for power users, creators, and anyone else looking to elevate their Copilot experience in order to help meet those needs. The first step in this is the launch of Copilot Pro, a new premium subscription for individuals that offers a higher level of AI capabilities, as well as new features like the ability to create Copilot GPTs and extend Copilot AI capabilities to Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscribers.
Additionally, Microsoft are announcing that their Copilot app for iOS and Android phones is now generally available. Lastly, they were thrilled to announce that Copilot for Microsoft 365 is now available to companies of all sizes, including small and medium-sized enterprises, in order to reach more commercial clients.
Presenting Copilot Pro: Boost your originality and output
It’s thrilled to launch Copilot Pro, a new subscription that gives users who want the best Copilot experience access to the latest features and functions. Copilot Pro improves efficiency, creativity, and performance for advanced writing, coding, designing, researching, and studying.
Copilot Pro offers:
- An all-in-one AI experience that functions on all of your devices, recognizing your context on the web, your PC, your apps, and soon your phone to provide you with the appropriate skills when you need them.
- Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscribers have access to Copilot in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PC, Mac, and iPad.
- First dibs on the newest models, beginning with OpenAI’s GPT-4 Turbo today. GPT-4 Turbo is available to you with Copilot Pro during peak hours for quicker performance, and soon you’ll be able to switch between models to customize your experience as you see fit.
- With Image Creator from Designer (formerly Bing Image Creator), you can create AI images more accurately and quickly. It offers 100 daily boosts and produces landscape images with higher detail and format.
- With just a few easy prompts, you can create your own personalized Copilot GPT, or customized Copilot, in their soon-to-be-released Copilot GPT Builder.
Bringing Microsoft 365 Copilot to all sizes of companies
For individuals, Copilot Pro is Microsoft’s best experience; however, for organizations, Copilot for Microsoft 365 is their best experience. In November, Copilot for Microsoft 365 was made generally available to businesses. Since GA for enterprise, customers like Visa, BP, Honda, Pfizer, and partners like Accenture, KPMG, and PwC have been using Copilot, as Microsoft previously stated.
This means that thousands of people across industries and sectors have begun working in new ways, with an AI-powered copilot at their side. Forty percent of the Fortune 100 took part in our Early Access Program. Microsoft are thrilled to announce that Copilot for Microsoft 365 is now accessible to businesses of all sizes, with no minimum number of seats required. Additionally, they are empowering their partners to assist all businesses in implementing AI.
The updates for today are as follows:
- For small businesses using Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Business Standard, Copilot for Microsoft 365 is now generally available. Customers can pay $30 per person per month for one to 299 seats.
- Microsoft are making Copilot available to Office 365 E3 and E5 customers and eliminating the 300-seat purchase minimum for commercial plans (previously, a Microsoft 365 license was required).
- Through their incredible network of Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider partners, Copilot for Microsoft 365 is now available for purchase by commercial customers.
- Microsoft also revealed last month that Copilot is eligible for Microsoft 365 for faculty and staff in education.
Because Copilot for Microsoft 365 integrates with all of your workplace data, including emails, meetings, chats, documents, and more, in addition to the web, it is even more effective for businesses. Based on the meetings, emails, and chat threads from the previous morning, Copilot can provide a status update using natural language prompts such as “Tell my team how we updated the product strategy.” Additionally, Copilot is incorporated into the daily apps used by millions of people, such as Microsoft Teams (which is not included in the Copilot Pro package).
Copilot organizes your Outlook inbox, creates presentations in PowerPoint, analyzes data in Excel, sparks your creativity in Word, summarizes meetings in Teams whether you were present or not and much more. Microsoft are excited to see how AI helps companies of all sizes accomplish more, supported by enterprise-grade security, privacy, and compliance as well as Microsoft’s Customer Copyright Commitment.
Introducing Copilot’s latest features
Microsoft continue to provide a fantastic free experience for anyone interested in learning more about how Copilot can use AI to revolutionize productivity and creativity as they make the software available to even more people. Microsoft are thrilled to present more Copilot updates today.
Copilot GPTs: Microsoft are pleased to announce the launch of Copilot GPTs. With Copilot GPTs, you can personalize Microsoft Copilot’s behavior on a subject that really interests you. Starting today, a few Copilot GPTs with particular uses like cooking, traveling, fitness, and more will be released. Copilot GPT Builder will soon allow Copilot Pro users to make their own Copilot GPTs. As the date of availability approaches, check back for additional details about this experience.
Copilot mobile app: Both iOS and Android users can now download the Copilot mobile app. Your Copilot chats and queries will travel across your PC and phone when you use the Copilot app, giving you the power of Copilot on the go. The Copilot mobile app offers the same features as Copilot on your PC, such as using images from your phone while chatting with Copilot and access to GPT-4 and Dall-E 3 for image creation. Get the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Copilot in the Microsoft 365 mobile app: For those with a Microsoft account, Microsoft are also integrating Copilot into the Microsoft 365 mobile app on iOS and Android platforms. The next month will see the release of this new feature. You can quickly export the content you create to a Word or PDF document by using Copilot directly within the app. Get the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
With the announcements made today, Microsoft are able to provide more customers with Copilot options that suit their needs. There is a Copilot experience for everyone, whether you want to start using it for free, want to enhance your Copilot experience with Copilot Pro, or are an SMB or Enterprise customer looking to use Copilot for Microsoft 365 to boost your productivity in new ways.