Information Collection When you visit Govindhtech.com, we may collect certain information about your visit automatically, including your IP address, browser type, referring website, pages viewed, and the duration of your stay. We may also collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name and email address when you subscribe to our newsletter or contact us through our website.
Information Usage The information we collect is used for various purposes, including:
- To personalize your experience: We may use the information to provide you with customized content, recommendations, and services based on your preferences and interests.
- To improve our website: We analyze the data and feedback we receive to enhance the functionality, content, and user experience of our website.
- To send periodic emails: If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we may use your email address to send you updates, news, and promotional materials related to our website. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email.
We place a high priority on the security of your personal information and have put in place adequate technological and organizational safeguards to protect it. Please keep in mind, however, that no method of transmission or storage is completely safe, and we cannot guarantee the total security of your data.
Information Exchange Without your permission, we will not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to other parties. However, we may share your information with trusted service parties that help us run our website, conduct business, or provide you with services. These third-party partners are required to keep your information private and are not permitted to use your personal information for any other reason.
Data Collected by the Govindhtech
Automatically Collected Information
1. When users visit one of our Services, we may collect information about them automatically, such as their IP address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, browser and computer type, access time, originating web page, next URL, web page(s) accessed during a user’s visit, and interaction with content and/or advertising on the Services .
2. When users share our content on social media platforms, we may obtain Usage Data and User Information that the platform has provided with us.
3. We also employ third-party pixel tags, which are small visual files that enable us and our partners to collect Usage Data about users.
4. We and our third-party advertising, affiliate, and analytics partners utilize cookies to store the above-mentioned information in users’ local browser cache. This allows us to collect Usage Data on subsequent visits by connecting previous activity to current and future visits.
Information Provided by Users
When users sign up for our newsletter, we gather and keep their email address. We obtain the poster’s profile information when comments are submitted via our partner, Disqus. We receive the user’s name, email, website, and other information given in the remark when they apply for a job in our website’s Careers section or send a message through our Contact section.
Information Obtained from Others
In the following instances, we may obtain User Information about users from third-party (advertising, affiliate, and advertising) partners:
1. When users sign up with one of our affiliate partners to buy something or participate in a campaign.
2. Information from our advertising partners concerning our website visitors’ behavior
3. When users check in to our website using a third-party partner’s system.
The information gathered from users may be used in the following ways:
- Our third-party advertising partner may utilize Usage Data to show users ads that are more relevant to them.
- We use aggregate (non-personally identifiable) user information to identify viewership trends on our website. We also utilize it to improve the website’s interface and content.
- We use email addresses from users to deliver a daily email summarizing the stories we cover.
- To help keep material free, we use third-party advertising businesses that show adverts. We place additional controls on how users’ data can be used for these partners to prevent it from misuse. For example, we do not let these partners to utilize user information to profile and personalize ads on other websites.
How We Disseminate Your Information
a. No user data is sold to a third party.
b. We may share information about you with our third-party (advertising, affiliate, and analytics) partners, such as when you connect with third-party apps and widgets. This information is provided to improve functioning or make advertising on the website viable.
c. We share user email addresses with a third-party partner to distribute our daily newsletter to users.
d. We reserve the right to share User Information in the following conditions, and customer usage of the website expressly authorizes the company to do so:
- As a result of subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or other legal proceedings.
- To create, maintain, or exercise our legal rights, as well as to defend ourselves against legal claims.
- If we feel it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with criminal activity, fraud, or circumstances involving possible threats to the safety of any person or property, we may do so.
- If we believe it is essential to investigate, prevent, or act in response to major abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (for example, massive spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise information security).
- To protect and defend our legal rights or property, our services or their users, or any other party, as well as to protect our users’ or the public’s health and safety.
For how long is data stored?
- Email addresses and submissions made through our website’s ‘Contact’ sections are retained for as long as we are in business.
- We request that our analytics partner, Google Analytics, remove personally identifiable information after 36 months of no interaction from the user. Following this occurrence, the only information retained is in aggregate form, devoid of any personal identification.
Archiving / Deletion
a. To guarantee that personal data is stored for no longer than necessary, the Company shall implement and annually review an archiving policy for each area in which personal data is processed.
b. The archiving policy should assess what data should/must be maintained, for how long, and for what reasons.
Privacy Concerns for Children
Privacy of Children Govindhtech.com is meant for a broad audience and is not suited for children under the age of 13. We do not gather personal information from minors deliberately. If you feel we have accidentally obtained personal information from a kid, please notify us and we will destroy the information as soon as possible.
The Services may contain links to other websites over which we have no control. Furthermore, the Services may include movies, advertisements, and other content hosted and supplied by third parties. We are not liable for any third-party’s privacy policies.
Rights of Users
It is crucial to remember that users agree to our terms and conditions by visiting the website. User consent is critical to the organization and the way we collect, store, and use data.
- An unsubscribe link is included in every email we send to users. Users can click on it to opt out of getting future communications from us.
- By sending an email to Contact Us , you can request that the information you have explicitly provided us through our ‘Contact’ or pages, or our subscription form, be permanently deleted.
Last updated: 23 Dec 2023