The KC600 from Kingston is a full-capacity solid-state drive (SSD) that is designed to deliver exceptional performance and optimized to deliver functional system responsiveness with outstanding boot, loading, and transfer times. It utilizes the SATA Rev 3.0 interface and is available in both a 2.5-inch and mSATA form factor, and it is backwards compatible.
The AES 256-bit hardware encryption, TCG Opal 2.0, and eDrive are all part of the comprehensive security package that is supported by the KC600. Additionally, the KC600 makes use of the most recent 3D TLC NAND technology. Read and write rates can reach up to 550/520 MB/s, allowing you to store up to 2 terabytes of data quickly and efficiently.
- Amazingly successful performance
- Featuring the most recent iteration of 3D TLC NAND technology.
- Provides support for a comprehensive set of security protocols (TCG Opal 2.0, AES 256-bit, and eDrive).
- A variety of complete capacities are at your disposal.
Impressive and Remarkable Performance
Read and write rates of up to 550/520MB/s are made possible by the utilization of the most recent 3D TLC NAND technology.
Comprehensive security package
Using the self-encrypting drive from Kingston, you can keep your data safe and secure.
Multiple levels of capability
The complete capacities of the KC600 range from 256 gigabytes all the way up to 2 terabytes.
- Contains merely the drive; cloning software is not included in the package.
- SATA Rev 3.0
- XTS-AES 256-bit encryption
- TCG Opal 2.0, and eDrive 3D TLC NAND technology are the aforementioned technological advancements.
- Up to 550MB/s read and up to 500MB/s write speeds
KC600 2.5″ SSD Specifications
|SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards capability to SATA Rev 2.0 (3Gb/s)
|256GB, 512GB, 1024GB, 2048GB
|XTS-AES 256-bit encryption
|256GB — up to 550/500MB/s
512GB–2048GB — up to 550/520MB/s
|Maximum 4K Read/Write
|up to 90,000/80,000 IOPS
|0.06W idle / 0.2W avg / 1.3W (MAX) read / 3.2W (MAX) write
|100.1mm x 69.85mm x 7mm
|2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
|20G Peak (10-2000Hz)
|2 millions hours MTBF
|Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)
|256GB — 150TB
512GB — 300TB
1024GB — 600TB
2048GB — 1200TB