Samsung Electronics has maintained its position as one of the Top Five Global Brands
Samsung Electronics has maintained its position as one of the Top Five Global Brands for the past four years.With a $91.4 billion brand value, Samsung is well-known for driving future technologies like AI and 6G and for advocating a consistent customer experience strategy.
Today, Interbrand, a worldwide brand consultant, named Samsung a “Global Top 5” brand for the fourth consecutive year. Interbrand publishes a list of the “Best Global Brands” annually. This year’s report showed that Samsung’s brand value increased by 4% annually to $91.4 billion.
In 2023, Samsung’s brand worth rose in every business segment, even in the face of weak demand in the worldwide IT sector.
The following, according to Interbrand, had a favorable impact on Samsung Electronics’ assessment:
- Continuous enhancement of the customer experience across the whole organization, grounded in the “One Samsung” approach.
- The improved gaming experiences and higher degree of connectivity made possible by SmartThings and the company’s extensive product line.
- The company’s position as a pioneer in cutting-edge technologies for the future, including virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), automotive, and 6G.
Unified efforts to improve ESG leadership through environmentally friendly initiatives for all product categories YH Lee, President of Samsung Electronics’ Global Marketing Office, stated, “Despite an overall challenging business environment, Samsung Electronics’ brand value has continued to grow thanks to the support of our customers around the world.”
“They will never stop trying to be a brand that our customers adore by pushing the boundaries of technological innovation, creating meaningful experiences, and keeping up our sustainability initiatives.”
Brand Worth Motivated by ESG Leadership, Industry-Leading Innovations, SmartThings, and Gaming Experience
In order to offer a seamless online and physical experience, Samsung Electronics launched the Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Center late last year under the Global Marketing Office. To boost product synergy and enhance the entire customer experience, the corporation also has the CX-MDE Center, which is in charge of bolstering the multi-device experience.
Over the past year, partnerships have been a significant driver of Samsung’s brand value. In order to link not only its own goods but also a range of third-party devices, Samsung is fortifying its open alliances with SmartThings, which offers a single connectivity experience. Additionally, clients get an optimum gaming experience thanks to the agreements with several companies that produce mobile, tablet, TV, PC, and monitor goods.
Samsung is still investing in cutting edge technologies that will empower and enable tomorrow’s consumers, like 5G and 6G, artificial intelligence, and automobiles. The company gained recognition in the semiconductor industry for pioneering breakthroughs including 12nm-class DDR5 DRAM and for vigorously pursuing the lucrative fields of artificial intelligence, automotive technology, and cutting-edge mobile devices.
Due to the company’s impactful eco-conscious actions, ESG has become a major focal point. A few of Samsung’s initiatives include expanding the use of recycled materials in the Galaxy S23:
- Galaxy Z Flip5 Fold5 series, including glass, aluminum, and plastics from abandoned fishing nets;
- Open licensing of solar cell remote technology used in TVs;
- Collaboration with Patagonia on the Less Microfiber Filter for washing machines; and the introduction of AI energy mode in SmartThings Energy;
- Samsung Electronics Acknowledged Initiations in Every Business Sector.
1.The Galaxy S23 series’ innovative camera design was informed by customer feedback.
2.Launching the “Join the Flip Side” campaign and continuing to be the market leader for foldable phones
3.Enhancing its standing in the gaming sector by collaborating with top gaming partners to maximize gaming experience on Galaxy devices.
4.Steadily improving the usability of its goods and services, such as the Galaxy Buds‘ “Ambient Sound” characteristic
5.The Global Goals app from Samsung aims to inform and inspire the Galaxy community on ways to support the Global Goals Networks.
6.Advancing 5G innovation through technological leadership in projects like Open RAN and 5G Virtualized Radio Access Network (vRAN)
7.Bolstering its standing in the 5G market by forming reliable alliances with major international Tier 1 telecom providers
Highlighting the environmentally friendly features of Samsung’s 5G network technology
- Maintaining leadership in the worldwide market with ongoing product innovation, such as Neo QLED 8K and Micro LED
- Enhancing its standing in the gaming sector with cutting-edge devices like the Odyssey Ark, the Samsung Gaming Hub, and collaborations with top international game streaming providers
- Improving accessibility via partnerships between RNIB (Royal National Institute for Blind People) and Relumino Mode1
- Keeping up global dominance in important home appliance categories like washing machines and refrigerators
- Improving the user experience based on consumer data throughout the life cycle of the product
- CES Innovation Award, iF Design Award, and more are being won by bespoke goods, which are introducing a new role for home appliances.
- Providing innovations that are first in the industry, such 12nm-class DDR5 DRAM, and maintaining market leadership
- Bolstering alliances in rapidly expanding industries like AI and automotive
- Extending the use of Exynos in wearables and 5G
- Boosting trust in premium smartphones from big manufacturers using ISOCELL sensors
- Continually enhancing communications about ESG
The Interbrand Best Global Brands are ranked based on the assessment of each brand value, which is the outcome of a thorough examination of the business’s financial performance, the brand’s impact on consumer purchases, and the brand’s competitiveness. With one of the longest histories in the world, this brand value appraisal is well known for its reliability.