Realme C51 Arrives in India
Realme C51, which is an integral player in the Indian cellphone industry, have been creating sensations with its recent launch of new mobile devices and products. The company has been advertising about the impending release of the Realme C51 smartphone in the Indian market. For the sole purpose of maintaining its current pace, the manufacturer has dropped a teasing hint that an additional model to its C-series portfolio is expected to be produced in a couple of months.
The most recent mysterious post that the corporation has made on social networking site X is accompanied by an interesting promise, which reads as follows, “Buckle up as the newest champion is coming sooner rather than later!”
The picture that is included as a teaser for the article depicts the next smartphone that will have a unique function that is referred to as “Mini Capsule,” which is comparable to a Dynamic Island. Within the realm of Realme, this is not a wholly fresh idea, since the C55 model, which was introduced in March, also adopted the Mini Capsule design. On the other hand, the display on the next phone will have a notched display, in contrast to the punch-hole phone that was featured on the prior edition.
Despite the fact that Realme has decided to conceal the name of the smartphone for the time being, the suspense is not completely impenetrable. Taking a closer look at the link that was provided in the company’s X post will take you to the promotional page for the smartphone that is located on the official website for India. The URL of this page makes a direct reference to the Realme C51. Through this unspoken confirmation, it is effectively established that the Realme C51 is on the verge of making its debut on the smartphone stage in India in the near future.
It is essential to keep in mind that the Realme C51 is not completely new off the drawing board; the features that it offers are completely transparent. A powerful 12m octa-core CPU that has a strong maximum clock speed of 1.82GHz serves as the foundation for the technologically advanced smartphone. A Mali G57 graphics processing unit (GPU) supports the phone’s ability to perform graphics-intensive activities, and its multitasking skills are strengthened by 4 gigabytes of LPDDR4X random-access memory (RAM).
The gadget offers users the convenience of a dedicated microSD card slot, which allows for storage extension of up to 2 terabytes. Furthermore, owners have the flexibility of choice between 64 GB and 128 GB of internal storage. From out onto the box, the mobile phone is pre-loaded with Realme UI T Release, which has been built on Android 13, so This appears to be an interesting feature.
Realme C51 Shakes Up Budget Segment with 50MP Camera, Unisoc T612 Chipset, and 5000mAh Battery
High substantial funds 6.74-inch touchscreen with a display refresh rate of 90 hertz is at the very core of the Realme C51. The following screen, which is most likely an LCD panel, has a maximum brightness of 560 nits. A snappy touch sensation is ensured by its 180Hz touch sampling rate, and the notch on the device is sufficiently wide to house a 5MP facing the public camera.
When you turn the phone over, you will see that the rear panel has a dual-finish design that is highlighted by three circular elements. One of these components is devoted to the flash, while the other two are housing the cameras, which include a main sensor with a resolution of 50 megapixels and a depth sensor.
The previously The Realme C51 has power by an imposing 5,000 mAh battery, and this promises to achieve a remarkable feat of providing a fifty percent charge from a dead state in only twenty-eight minutes. Additionally, the mobile phone includes with a near-field communications (NFC) chip, a 3.5-mm headphones socket, and a sensor for finger prints that is positioned on the side.
Mint Green and Carbon Black are two of the colors that are included in this model’s color pallet. Both of these colors are expected to be available on the Indian market. An element of anticipation is added for customers in India, which is the second-largest smartphone market in the world. The specific branding of these hues in India is still a detail that has not yet been revealed.
Realme C51 Specifications:
260 PPI, IPS LCD
Realme C15 Features:
- It supports the configuration of 4GB RAM and 4GB Dynamic RAM along with 64GB which is available in 128GB storage as well. The external memory can be extended up to 2TB.
- Also, it has a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor to unlock the device.
- The back panel of the phone has a stylish glittery design, In the front, at the top it has a Mini capsule which shows information such as battery status and Data status.
- An ultra-thin 7.9 mm C-Angle side design makes it handy and light to carry.
- The smartphone features a 6.7-inch HD+ display with a 90 Hz screen refresh rate, 180 Hz touch sampling rate and peak brightness of 560 nits for enhanced screen viewing. It has a 90.3% screen-to-body ratio which gives maximum screen viewing.
- The rear camera of the phone supports a 50MP AI camera. It includes various photos modes such as 50MP Mode, Night Mode, Panoramic view, Expert, Timelapse, Portrait Mode, HDR, AI Scene Recognition and Slow Motion. It can record up to 1080 pixel intensity video recording. In the front, it has a 5MP selfie camera which captures various modes such as Portrait Mode, Beauty Mode, HDR, Face-Recognition and Bokeh Effect Control. It can also record video at 720-pixel intensity also.
- It has a 5,000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC charger with USB Type-C charging. It is capable of 50% charge in just 28 minutes.
What is the function of Realme C51?
The Realme C51 is powered by a non-removable 5000mAh battery and runs Android 13. 33W Fast Charging is supported for fast charging on the Realme C51. Regarding the cameras, the Realme C51 has a 50-megapixel camera with an f/f/1.8 aperture on the back.