Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Exploring the New Exynos 2400: Galaxy S24 Series Rumors

As production of the Exynos 2400 is said to have picked up steam thanks to higher yields at 4nm, there is a high likelihood that Samsung will go against the initial launch strategy in its home market of South Korea and wind up launching the Galaxy S24 series without a Snapdragon model. This is due to the fact that the manufacturing of the Exynos 2400 is said to have picked up steam thanks to improved yields at 4nm. Consumers will not be delighted to learn that the corporation is leaning towards an 80 percent possibility of adopting its own SoC in the flagship series for this region. This is because the history of the Exynos lineup has not been particularly positive.

The decision to switch the Galaxy S24 series in South Korea to the Exynos 2400 processor will be controversial, but it will help Samsung raise its margins

There have already been rumors that the Exynos 2400 will be included in each and every type of the Galaxy S24 that is offered for sale in two key smartphone regions, namely Europe and certain areas of Asia. Assuming that a user on Meeco is true in his or her forecast, Samsung will continue forward with this decision because the company’s bigwigs are already 80 percent convinced of making this shift, while the remaining 20 percent are sticking with the superior alternative, which is the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.

Keep in mind that the Galaxy S22 models released in the same market with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, which means that Samsung will have another shift in its strategy, which might not turn out to be the greatest decision thanks to the troublesome history of its Exynos chipsets.

Even though customers are irritated by this move, it does not appear like Samsung has much of a choice in the issue because it is speculated that the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 will be more expensive than the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. According to reports, each of Qualcomm’s partners, including Samsung, had to pay $160 for the latter.

It is expected that Samsung would create greater margins with each Galaxy S24 sold in this market as a result of its use of the Exynos 2400. This provides Samsung with more financial leeway, allowing it to cooperate with South Korean carriers to carry out aggressive promotional plans for the forthcoming flagship family. Apple is said to have established a foothold in Samsung’s home turf, which means that the technological giant already possesses the motive to force Apple out of the market or, at the very least, give some resistance.

There is also the possibility that the top officials at Samsung will change their minds about this plan and move forward with the introduction of the Galaxy S24 with only the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor. As always, you should take this rumor with a grain of salt, and stay tuned for additional information in the near future.

News source: WCCftech

RELATED ARTICLES

Recent Posts

Popular Post

Govindhtech.com Would you like to receive notifications on latest updates? No Yes